The old phrase goes that “time waits for no one”. In an age where the internet becomes our “go to” place there is always a need for businesses to keep developing how their customers (old and new) access information.
Here at BSF we have continued to evaluate our website functionality across all devices, leading to a new design, interface, and features.
Some of the new features includes:
- A persistent sidebar – present across ALL devices (PC, mobile, tablet) – where you can easily click to Call BSF, Email Us, view our Instagram Gallery, view our Linkedin Page, view our Facebook Page, view our Twitter feed, view our Pinterest boards, Request sample materials to be sent to you, and Request an Estimate (the pink £ sign)!
- As easy and accessible contact form on each page of the website, including our main contact details, location and so forth
- A revised and dedicated section on Solid Surface colours and finishes – where by simply clicking on the Logo of the brand of material provides you with an interactive guide to their colour ranges
- Dedicated section all about Solid Surface, what it is, the material’s abilities and so forth
- Revised Gallery and Case Study pages
- Updated and revised Blog
We are not done here and will continue to develop our website. As customers and users, naturally if you have any views or features you would like to see – please just let us know – we are here to help!
If you are interested in talking to us about your projects, or need some advice, literature or samples, please get in touch with us on 01277 263603 or drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org.